Thursday 8 September 2011

Leaving on A Jet Plane

A very short post today, as I am off to Berlin this morning. I'm hoping to post from the balcony of the apartment we are staying in in leafy Prenzlauerberg over my breakfast Schwarzbrot. While I'm away, I will, unfortunately, miss the launch of Bloody Scots, but hope to report on it on my return.

In the meantime, a couple of links...

First of all, an article on Tartan Noir by Tony Black over at the wonderful Mulholland Books.

An article on Bouchercon (have fun, those of you who are going - I wish I could be there, but I start my Masters Degree that week. I am both nervous and excited.)

Helen Fitzgerald on the post book publication blues.

Paul Brazill on the marvellous SLAMMER by Allan Guthrie.

And, finally, did I mention that I am so happy that Douglas Lindsay is back from his holidays?

Apologies for the brevity of post and paucity of information. Tschuss, mein Liebchens.

1 comment:

  1. Donna - Safe travels! And I love the title of this post...

    ReplyDelete