Wednesday 4 May 2011

All news is good news

For those of you who followed my Alaskan Misadventures blog while I was there, you may be interested in Alaska Dreams Travel Far. A film crew is following the students of Stony River's Gusty Michael School, which I visited last year, as they prepare for a once in a lifetime trip to California. I am so thrilled for them all. They are very special people and I miss them every day.

Errrrrrrrr...Crimefest shortlists have been announced. Congratulations to all the nominees. I am so chuffed to be in such brilliant company.

Paul Brazill conducts a short, sharp interview with Ray Banks.

Chris Ewan talks about his TV deal.

Irvine Welsh talks about ECSTACY.

Stuart MacBride talks to the Vancouver Sun.

Christopher Brookmyre is appearing at the Reading Festival of Crime Writing in September.

The LA Times reviews Philip Kerr's FIELD GRAY.

Shadow and Act wants to bring back the TV version of The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency.

Aly Monroe with a wonderful blog post, as ever.

3 comments:

  1. Good stuff, Donna.

    And GOOD LUCK with the nomination. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link to the HBO petition -- I signed it and hope they'll bring back the No. 1 Ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michael - cheers me dear!

    Karen - you're welcome.

    ReplyDelete