Thursday 29 October 2009

Teeny Tiny Links

A very short post today as I am off down to London to see my friend Jill, before coming back up on Saturday to dress up as Cruella De Vil for a fancy dress party. Hopefully, a Bouchercon panel report will post as if by magic tomorrow, but in the meantime, a few links.

Ian Rankin on How Writers Write.

Val McDermid on her choice of neglected classic book.

The lovely Caro Ramsay now has a blog.

The many faces of Sherlock Holmes at the movies. And a preview of the new one.

New Zealander Craig Sisterson on Scottish crime with an interview with Stuart MacBride, an audio review of Ian Rankin's THE COMPLAINTS and Val McDermid's FEVER OF THE BONE.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I'd love you to post a photo of you as Cruella! So please do so, we'd all enjoy your fancy dress-after all we loved you in the grocery shopping for onions! :-)

    And across the Big Pond, I am very much looking forwards to THE COMPLAINTS, by Ian Rankin.

    Bobbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobbie, Glad to hear you like Patty Loveless as well. I think she is a wonderful singer, however I only have eight of her CD's. Maybe Donna wil buy me some more for Xmas.

    ReplyDelete