Wednesday 7 October 2009

It's Something Daring, The Continental

For those who understand German, an article about the filming of an adaptation of Craig Russell's BROTHERS GRIMM for German TV network ARD. It's being filmed as Wolfsfahrte (with an umlaut on the a, only I don't know where to find one on my keyboard) and stars Peter Lohmeyer as Jan Fabel. At least, I THINK that's what it's about - my schoolgirl German's a bit rusty. For all I know, it could be an article about mutant weasels.

And you're on your own with this one. My Spanish consists of 'sangria', 'tapas' and 'Estaba esperando que tĂș recordaras como conseguĂ­ este tatuaje' (which roughly translates as 'I was hoping that you remembered how I got this tattoo') but it appears to be about Philip Kerr's Berlin noir trilogy, the RBA book prize and some mutant weasels.

If you want a Philip Kerr fix in English, here's the second part of Norm at Crimescraps' interview with Philip Kerr. Excellent stuff.

Enjoy a wee single malt with your crime fiction? Here, don't say I'm not good to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment